Downtown Salt Lake City, Utah
Bordered by South Temple, 100 South, West Temple and State Street
Gross Leasable Area
square feet within the shopping center
Mall Tenant Space
124,000 square feet
150,000 square feet
About City Creek Center
- City Creek Center is the showcase fashion destination that offers a collection of unique-to-market stores in the most prestigious upscale retail setting in the state of Utah.
- Features over two dozen unique-to-market retailers including Tiffany & Co., Restoration Hardware, Michael Kors, Rolex, BOSS Hugo Boss, Porsche Design, Free People, J. Jill, Anthropologie, Brooks Brothers, Tumi, Allen Edmonds, Bose, Coach, Swarovski, Athleta, True Religion Brand Jeans, Limited, L'Occitane en Provence, Disney, Alex and Ani, Salomon, Papyrus, Steve Madden, Clarks, and RUUM American Kid's Wear.
- Popular national retailers include: Apple, Microsoft, J. Crew, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, bebe, White House | Black Market, Caché, LOFT, Chico's, Brighton Collectibles, Gap, Express, Aldo, H&M, Forever 21, American Eagle Outfitters, and Teavana.
- Dining options at the center include The Cheesecake Factory, Brio Tuscan Grille, Texas de Brazil, Blue Lemon, Kneaders Bakery, Johnny Rockets, and an 11-kitchen food court with 1,000 seats.
- Unique design elements - a retractable glass roof, a 1,200 foot winding creek, and a skybridge over mainstreet - create a natural relaxed inviting year-round shopping experience.
- City Creek Center is the focal point of a mixed-use development featuring office, hotel and residential buildings in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Over 1,700 people live in 700 upscale condominiums and apartments located within City Creek Center.
- City Creek Center is adjacent to three of the top tourist destinations in Utah - the famous Temple Square, the newly expanded Salt Palace Convention Center, and Energy Solutions Arena. These destinations attract 6.8 million visitors to Salt Lake City each year.
- Downtown Salt Lake City has over 65 hotels and 7,000 hotel rooms, 21 hotels are within 4 blocks of City Creek Center including a newly-renovated 510 room Marriott directly on the City Creek Center property.
- Visitors from around the globe travel to Salt Lake City's world-renowned resorts like Deer Valley, Snowbird, Alta, and Park City to ski the "Greatest Snow on Earth."
- City Creek Center is located on two stations of the Trax Light Rail system providing easy and convenient regional access.
- Salt Lake City features an educated talent pool, low cost of living, low unemployment and beautiful surroundings.
Daytime Population (within 5 miles)