4200 Conroy Road
Orlando, Florida 32839
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
90,000 square feet
235,000 square feet
275,000 square feet
About The Mall at Millenia
- The Mall at Millenia is recognized as one of the country’s most upscale and productive centers since opening in 2002.
- The Mall at Millenia is anchored by the market’s only Neiman Marcus and Bloomingdale’s, and a flagship Macy’s.
- A critical mass of luxury retailers include Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Saint Laurent Paris, Tiffany & Co., Cartier, Rolex, Burberry, Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Salvatore Ferragamo, David Yurman, Breitling, Tag Heuer, Hublot, and Omega.
- An unparalleled collection of specialty stores, such as Apple, Anthropologie, Hugo Boss, Tommy Bahama, Sony Style, Lacoste, Crate & Barrel, Microsoft, Tory Burch, Michael Kors, lululemon, True Religion, BCBG Max Azria, All Saints and Emporio Armani.
- A diverse collection of full-service restaurants include The Capital Grille, The Cheesecake Factory, Brio Tuscan Grille, Blue Martini, California Pizza Kitchen, and P. F. Chang’s China Bistro.
- The Mall at Millenia is the centerpiece of a 450-acre master-planned development that includes 2.2 million S.F. of premier office space, 1,100 hotel rooms, and other commercial venues.
- Located in Orlando, Florida, off of I-4 at the southwest corner of Conroy Road and Millenia Boulevard.
- The mall is in the geographic center of the market, one mile north of the intersection of I-4 and Florida’s Turnpike, with direct access to the most affluent residential communities.
- Nearly 1.6 million people live within the trade area, which has a population growth rate of 10.6% – nearly three times the national average.
- Orlando, the #1 tourist destination in the U.S., welcomes nearly 53 million visitors each year who spend approximately $30 billion in the area. The average visitor stay in Orlando is 5.6 days for domestic travelers, and 8.7 days for international.
- The Orlando area has more than 450 hotels and resorts with more than 115,000 guest rooms, as well as 26,000 vacation rental homes.
- Major attractions like Disney World, Universal Studios, and the Orange County Convention Center are within a few minutes’ drive of the center.
- Orlando is regarded as one of the top golfing destinations in the U.S., with over 80 courses in the region.
Daytime Population (within 5 miles)
2014-2019 Population Growth