1200 Morris Turnpike
Short Hills, New Jersey 07078
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
129,000 square feet
Saks Fifth Avenue:
100,000 square feet
172,000 square feet
223,000 square feet
215,600 square feet
About The Mall at Short Hills
- The Mall at Short Hills is one of the two most important fashion and luxury shopping centers in the United States.
- With Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s and Macy’s, the center is one of only two properties in the United States with this prestigious combination of anchors under one roof.
- With 38 retailers offered nowhere else in New Jersey, The Mall at Short Hills draws customers from distances beyond the center’s primary trade area including five New York boroughs.
- The center features a collection of international and luxury retailers, such as Hermès, Dior, Tiffany & Co., Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Cartier, Salvatore Ferragamo, Burberry, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Jimmy Choo, MaxMara, Bulgari, Loro Piana, and Van Cleef & Arpels.
- New and upcoming luxury tenants include Prada, Miu Miu, Giorgio Armani, Saint Laurent, Mulberry, Ermenegildo Zegna, Omega, Tourbillon, and Vilebrequin.
- Short Hills has great access from the Morris and Essex Turnpike (Route 24) and John F. Kennedy Blvd.
- Located just 23 miles west of New York City, the center serves many affluent New York-area bedroom communities. New Jersey’s tax-free apparel shopping makes the center’s world-class mix of stores especially appealing to Manhattanites seeking convenience and style.
- There are 13 Fortune 500 companies located within The Mall at Short Hills’ trade area including: Merck, Honeywell, Prudential, Wyeth, Toys “R” Us, ADP, Quest Diagnostics, Avaya, PSEG, Sealed Air, Bed Bath & Beyond, Chubb Group, and Avis Budget Group.
- There are nearly 443,000 college students and over 20,000 college employees within 20 miles of The Mall at Short Hills.
Average Household Income (within 3 miles)
Average Household Income (within trade area)