500 Westfarms Mall
Farmington, Connecticut 06032
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
175,000 square feet
289,000 square feet
Lord & Taylor:
115,000 square feet
190,000 square feet
- Westfarms is the dominant upscale shopping destination between the New York metropolitan area and Boston.
- Westfarms is anchored by New England’s first Nordstrom – and still the only Nordstrom in Connecticut – along with Lord & Taylor, JCPenney and two Macy’s locations.
- The center offers a unique mix of over 150 upscale retailers including Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., Apple, Brooks Brothers, Coach, J. Crew, Williams-Sonoma Grand Cuisine, M.A.C., Banana Republic, True Religion Brand Jeans, Sephora, Swarovski, Pink by Victoria’s Secret, Free People, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, White House | Black Market, and Vera Bradley.
- New retailers include Microsoft, Tory Burch, Michael Kors, Athleta, Tommy Bahama, Kiehl’s, Lush, Lego, Spanx, and a new flagship Forever 21.
- Restaurant offerings include P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Brio Tuscan Grille, and California Pizza Kitchen.
- Located off of I-84, the major east-west artery through Hartford and northern Connecticut.
- Connecticut is the nation’s wealthiest state by per capita income, and Westfarms’ trade area includes some of New England’s most affluent areas, such as West Hartford, Farmington, Simsbury, and Avon.
- Seven major colleges and universities in the Farmington/ Hartford area – Trinity College, University of Hartford, University of Connecticut School of Law, Wesleyan University, Saint Joseph College, Goodwin College, and Capital Community College – enroll a total of 41,000 students annually within 13 miles of the shopping center.
- Hartford is the center of the U.S. insurance industry, and is home to the corporate headquarters for Aetna, Travelers, MassMutual Financial Group, The Hartford, CIGNA, United Health Care, and The Phoenix Companies, Inc.
Average Household Income
Daytime Population (within 5 miles)